30 May 2012

Yogurt :)


  I came up with this snack one day because we bought too much Belgian cones for ice cream that lasted two servings in a household of nine people ^_^


  I find that yogurt helps me in my concentration (or maybe it's just Psychological). It could also be the berries, the yogurt I've been drinking comes in a pack of different kinds of berry flavors... I had to bug my grandma, Momsey, how I could add the nutrition facts of the cone and yogurt, for all the health buffs, like me, out there (if there are still any, in our society dominated by fastfood and Monosodium Glutamate -_-)!

  I made several of these Yogurt cones and ate them secretly for fear that my siblings will ask the dreaded "Can I have some?" Luckily, I found out today that only my younger brother Nic, actually considers my creation eatable, the two other ladies seem to judge it as gross...

  All you need for this dancer-friendly food is a small cup of yogurt (I used the 125g kind you find at the grocery) and a Belgian Cone. I poured the yogurt into the cone and, voila! munchmunchmunchmunch... I also tried freezing the yogurt which ended up with me breaking a glass. It was more Ice cream-like and even then, my sisters were appalled :(

  Nutrition Facts ^_^
Energy(Calories)......110,009
Fat..........................4g
Carbohydrates........38g
Protein...................5g
Sodium..................75g
Calcium.................113mg

No comments:

Post a Comment