15 May 2012

Blocking at CAP



  Went to CAP Auditorium this morning to block the formation of Ballet 1b. I felt so tired when I woke up, I had to force myself out of bed. I think I fell asleep while doing my exercise :(  After 20 minutes in one position, I curled up on my side and fell asleep...

  Going back to CAP this afternoon to block the formation of the Babies Ballet class and for the final dress tech. I hope there are no babies crying because they are sleepy today... -_- Miya (the kid who keeps asking me what my name is) has been crying like she's depressed for two or three rehearsals now :(  She still doesn't know what my name is...

Joe and Dianne, well, their feet...


Warming up...

Christine and Kuya Henry
  The quality of my pics are getting worse. Is that possible?... For the quality of a camera to get worse over time? O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment