18 July 2012

... falling into place

My sister's Chucks.

  I missed voice class yesterday. Ashley had Violin lessons at home and we didn't pay much attention to the time while chatting with her teacher... At least I wasn't late for Tap. There were some new steps, which makes me a little unsure about stopping for a month...


  Ate Delphine came into Tap a little while through the beginning. I was both surprised and happy to see her. 


  {Serendipity again!}


  I told her about my going to Manila for the Hip Hop Shakespeare Workshop and we started talking about theater :) 


  Every thing seems to be falling into place!


  I really love theater. Maybe I should concentrate on that instead... 


  A lot of dancers who are in Broadway are saying that voice lessons are useful. Guess I'm on the right track...


  I'm really happy I went to the workshop... New doors open :)


  Saw another poster of Encantada outside the Philippine Women's College.

No comments:

Post a Comment