12 July 2012

Busy rep. No ads -_-


  When we got home for lunch today, dad gave me quite a surprise. A VIP ticket for Teacher Agnes' Encantada. Strangely, though the ticket is from TicketWorld, Encantada does not appear on the TicketWorld website :( Anyway I will freely advertise myself;
  Agnes Locsin's Encantada is coming to Davao on 9August 2012, 7:00 p.m. Rosa Santos Munda Events Center, Philippine Women's Collage of Davao, Matina, Davao City.
  I am rather disappointed by the lack of advertising... Puno is more well advertised. I am not saying that one is better than the other. I'm just puzzled by why Encantada isn't spoken of... Will ask.

  Yesterday, Ate Gaye taught Ballet again. She said that Ate Georgette would take over next week. I have been enjoying Ate Gaye's classes so far. I guess we 'emote' more :P Shhhh!!!... And my back hasn't been hurting!!!

  Had my first voice lesson at Scherzo Music School this afternoon. We studied 'Think of Me' from Phantom... So excited for this August...

  Tap this evening. Arrived early, again... Busied myself reading Bernard Shaw in the dressing room. Class is speeding up... a little. Working on those s l o w steps. 'Articulation' B) Teacher Agnes and Ate Gaye watched us... 


  Mom wants me to stop Tap for a month... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment