21 January 2012

Just A Thought...

Georgette Sanchez in Encatada

  Georgette Sanchez did not take class with us this morning. But she watched our Gershwin piece which we will be dancing again for the next recital alongside "A Midsummer Night's". Teacher Agnes explained that our recital will be just be based on "A Midsummer Night's". We will wear more modern costumes. No tutus.
  I have to work on Gershwin. Will keep watching the videos and take note of my mistakes... This morning before class started, I was walking up the stairs in my pointe shoes and I stubbed my toe on the step >_< No dead nails though...
  Ate Gorgette/ Ms. Sanchez (that awkward moment when you don't know what to call an older person O.o) will be teaching on Monday, Chinese New Year (red leotard opportunity XP). But I think it's Ballet 4 not 3 :| I found this article about her very interesting: Mindanao Times; Lifestyle, Dancing leaves
  I suddenly, for some reason I don't know, thought of myself as Georgette Sanchez for a while. You know, kind of like put myself in her shoes, and I thought that if I'm like an adult already, and I'd read my past blog entries, I'd probably cry :')... Just a though...

No comments:

Post a Comment