09 March 2012

Final Practices


7:30-11:00 a.m.- Practice dance
11:00- 12:30 a.m.- fix remix
12:30-1:00 p.m. - Lunch (I can’t believe you guys ordered fast food…)
 1:00-3:00p.m. -dance

  This is generally what the dance crew did yesterday. We (they, rather) were still not done with the dance when I left yesterday afternoon. 
  In my last entry I said I was backing out. well, I did. Thankfully it was not too bad an uproar as I thought it would be. I still came to practice but left early. 
  This morning, the crew went to Abreeza Mall to block their formations. The competition is tonight. They'r going against F. Bustamante High School. 2 competitors? Will winning that be counted? -_- 
  The crew still doesn't have a name. Suggestions from the members ranged from "Justice Geeks" to "Fingerprint" (which I think is too I.Am.Me)... Good luck guys!

   Dress tech for recital today! :) I love dress tech. You get to put make up and wear your costume... We've already been rehearsing with lights but this is our first dress rehearsal. 
  My backs bee hurting really bad though. Just the right side. I hope it' not serious :(
  Here's a sneak peek of the preparations for A Midsummer Night's Dream:







We are also going to to re-cap Dancing to Gershwin, the one we did for Christmas. There will be two shows, Saturday and Sunday, both at 6pm. Tickets are P 150 each

No comments:

Post a Comment