10 March 2012

Dress Tech for "Midsummer"

Gettin' ready

  Dress tech last night! It doesn't feel like show day yet. Well maybe it's because I haven't seen the audience yet. My back didn't hurt as much as yesterday but it was still very painful...
  
  Must head off for pre-performance class at 3 p.m. later, rehearse at 4, and prepare at 5. Gates open at 5:30 p.m. 6:00 - SHOWTIME!!! ^_^

  I have some good news... Christine (My fellow Beginner's Pointe) and I are going to be scholars for the summer!!! We will be taking all classes and assisting with the younger kids :) Aaaiiieeeee!!! Meeting with Teacher Agnes this Sunday...

  Anyway, here are some pics I took during the recital. My parents weren't there, though, to take shots of me dancing :( Please tag me on Facebook nalang :D   Oh, and for those watching this evening and tomorrow please, do not take pictures! Teacher Agnes is very strict about the safety of her dancers :) Thanks!

Katrina with Elf makeup by Ate Delphine


Katrina, Me, and Dianne
  What a night!

  My friend uploaded pic's of the Abreeza Dance Competition on Facebook. I still need his permission to post the pics on my blog.. hehehe... Entry on that comming soon :D 


  Identity (No they are not called  Justice Geeks) won second place. Second place battling F. Bustamante High School (Yeah, there were only two competitors) FIRST SCHOOL TROPHY EVER, Oh Yeah!!!

* * *
A Midsummer Night's Dream - The Locsin Dance Workshop's 64th Annual Recital. March 10 and 11.(Saturday and Sunday) 6pm, at The Locsin Dance Workshop, 89 Elpidio Quirino Ave., Davao City 8000, Philippines
 Tel. No.: (63 82) 227-4753

No comments:

Post a Comment