02 September 2011

Tuesday...


  Ever since I started stretching at home, I can never sit still in front of the T.V. I always have to be doing something- which is usually either stretching, or eating :P I don’t know if this is because I have more energy now, or if I just don’t want to watch the same movie over and over again…
  Last Tuesday, I decide to practice making a bun on my sister’s hair. It was the first time I made a successful bun on someone else’s hair! I do my own hair, but I find the quality of my sister’s hard to handle. It isn’t coarse like mine, Its shiny and not as thick ;)

  Finally, I can help my sister when Mom’s not with us. Of course, she got bored and I had only my own head to bun. I also learned how to fix my hair without a hair tie, using only hairpins and a hair net…
  Later that afternoon, we went out to take a walk but decided to go straight to my sisters ballet class in Locsin’s because of the traffic. I wanted to practice my new skill of fixing her hair so I asked her for hairpins and a hair net. She didn’t bring a net so I had to make a sturdy bun with only hairpins. Luckily it held  together. I’m so proud :P
  When we got to Locsin’s I wanted so badly to join class I missed my Monday class, you see. I asked the teacher and I did, along with other little girls my sister’s age :P Teacher Henry had an instant assistant. Me :P Hahaha!







No comments:

Post a Comment