02 September 2011

First Dance Club Meet-up For Sept.



  Great class! Eric had to leave after 30 minutes, but Pat and I managed it well. It was a rather calm class, with Pat leading.
  Although she really establishes her ground strongly, its calmer because I, I'm afraid, tend to shout. My mind felt more at peace, knowing that someone else was taking charge and we were able to break down the choreo so that they got every step.
  Were almost there, really, they got the steps but we have to work on the timing with the music. I remember when I just started Hip Hop.
   It took me probably the year after I started before I got the hang of it all. I remember being called slow because I couldn't get the steps. Or balletic because of my lines :(

  Visit Pat's Tumblr blog:
 http://awesomedreamah.tumblr.com/
 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment