20 February 2012

I'm So Proud !

  I liked our dance practice in school today :) I think we progressed well. The other crew members are listening well and every one adds useful suggestions and listens to each other, considers, tries to incorporate new ideas... It's really great teamwork!

  I'm kind of scared though because one of my friends said that he saw dancers practicing on the Abreeza Mall stage, and we haven't even finished our dance yet! D:

  Remix, where are you?!! ♫ I just need you noooowww!!! lol :P We finnished the first part of the remix though, which is mainly the cause of my happiness :D Wait, no, we still need to cover about 4 counts... Oh well :)  

  PANIC: Two weeks left T_T



  Teacher Agnes finished the choreography for the overture of A Midsummer Night's Dream. More rehearsals... Recital is... also two weeks away -_-
  
  Just for the record, we are doing an adaptation of A Midsummer Night's, not the exact choreography by Balanchine. I believe we are using Mendelssohn's music though :D

 {This post has been modified from it's original form}

No comments:

Post a Comment