26 December 2012

Home


V&A Museum, London

  I'm home now! We arrived in Davao City Friday night this week. I learned a lot of things about this trip; mostly about myself, people, common sense...

  The point of this post is that I'm quitting Ballet. If you've read a lot of my recent posts you can probably tell that I don't want to dance Ballet anymore, that I like theatre and acting, and am probably a little stressed and un-inspired. I could just continue dancing but just not be so serious about it, but, the problem is, it hurts! My foot, my back, I think I should start listening to my body and forget about what everyone else will say. My classmates will probably not fully understand, Teacher Agnes will most likely be disappointed, some people might say "I was right, she wouldn't stay" but it's not about them :)

  I'll probably make a new blog too. Not soon, when I've re-kindled the joy of blogging I will. I like to start from nothing. Start fresh.

  Since I wont dance anymore, I'm selling my new Gaynors for half the price I bought them, since they've already been used. So if you want a Gaynor Minden size 9.5 (8.5 in street shoes), Narrow, Box 3, Extraflex shank, please email me at amberspointe@gmail.com

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment